Saturday, January 21, 2012

SO one of the reasons I started this blog is to be able to start doing "affiliate marketing." My husband's new promotion means that I don't have the time to work out of the home opposite shifts, but wasn't enough of a pay increase (yet....hoping it will be eventually!) for us to put the kids in childcare for me to go back to work (my degree has an extremely LOW starting salary that the child care would basically eat the cost for!).  So I signed up with this company and am starting to post links.  I promise if you become followers of my blog I WILL NOT inundate you with nothing but sales/marketing, but every once in a while you might see me put this link on here.  If you WANT to look at it and have time, cool!  If not, I will put lots of other info on here (stories, projects, DIY's etc) for everyone to keep up with.  Thanks!
JSCHIMMER.SMART-URL.INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment